We will take you through a financial planning process that is designed to capture your lifestyle goals. This will result in a plan tailored to your needs, and flexible enough to be modified according to your changing circumstances.
Our process will help you take control of your future and set a clear direction of where you want to go and how to get there.
This begins with:
- An initial meeting with you to establish your needs, goals and risk profile;
- Thorough analysis of your current financial situation
- Development of tailored recommendations which will be discussed with you in detail. This will be presented in your Statement of Advice;
- Implementation of your financial plan;
- We will continue to review your financial situation in accordance with our regular review procedures and provide updated advice as necessary.
Ongoing review of your financial plan is a vital part of making sure your investments are in the best place at the best time. This consists of:
- Ad hoc advice regarding a particular investment if the appropriateness of that investment changes;
- Regular performance reviews of your investments to ensure reasonable performance levels within the selected asset category,
- Regular review of your personal circumstances to ensure the continuing relevance of the assumptions you instructed us to make in preparing the strategies associated with your financial plan;
- Continuing review of your goals and modifying and implementing your plan accordingly.